General terms and conditions of the company SC Trade & Services GmbH
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Formation of a contract, storage of the text of the contract(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our online shop https://www.kaeltebringer.de.
(2) If the contract is concluded, the contract comes with it
SC Trade & Services GmbH
Registration number HRB8396
Register court district court Recklinghausen
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) When an order is received in our online shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order is made in the following steps:
2) Confirm by clicking the "Order" button
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Click on the "Checkout" button
5) Registration in the Internet shop after registering and entering the registration details (e-mail address and password).
6) Re-examination or correction of the entered data.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button "order with costs" or "buy"
(5) Saving the text of the contract when ordering via our online shop: We save the text of the contract and send you the order data and our general terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at https://www.kaeltebringer.de/pages/impressum-datenschutz-agb. You can view your past orders in our customer area under My Account --> My Orders.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date(1) The prices indicated include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying by Klarna SOFORT, PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
§4 Delivery(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately. The delivery takes place within 2-5 working days at the latest. In the case of payment in advance, the period for delivery begins on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the end of the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the period ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold is only transferred to the buyer when the item is handed over to the buyer, even in the case of mail-order sales.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
Please note that our air conditioners must be commissioned by a certified technician & this is documented by a commissioning report. If this is not the case, guarantee and warranty claims will lapse.
§7 Warranty extension
We offer a so-called "plus guarantee" for an additional fee on top of the purchase price of the goods. This allows the buyer to extend the two-year statutory warranty to three years. The guarantor is not an insurance company, but the seller himself. It is not a guarantee insurance, but an additional guarantee for which the dealer is responsible. Customers who buy this guarantee with their purchased item have a 28-day right of cancellation.
Warranty Plus includes: defect within the 3 years
Guarantee conditions: Invoice of purchase must be available
Note: Guarantee Plus can be purchased for each product, ie you need one Guarantee Plus package for each product.
*Note: The installation of the air conditioning system may only be carried out by a company certified according to Regulation (EU) No. 517/2014. By concluding the purchase contract, you confirm that this will be observed. *Refrigerant leakage contributes to climate change. In the event of a leak, refrigerants with a lower global warming potential (GWP) contribute less to global warming than those with a higher global warming potential (GWP). This equipment contains refrigerants with a GWP equal to 675. Thus, a 1kg leak of this refrigerant would have 675 times the global warming impact than 1kg of CO2 over a 100 year period. Do not carry out any work on the refrigeration circuit or disassemble the device - always consult qualified personnel.